Hi, I'm Richard and here's some info about me:
• Born in The Hague, The Netherlands, in 1974.
• Bachelor of Fine Arts degree (Royal Academy of Art, The Hague, 1996).
• Masters in Education (University of New Brunswick, 2017).
• Moved to Canada in 2008.
• Employed at the University of New Brunswick since 2009 as a graphic designer and e-learning developer.
• Freelance illustrator.
• My favourite foods include (but are not limited to): Dutch pancakes, ice-cream, chocolate sprinkles, home made bread with butter and old Dutch cheese.
• Key qualities: fast, reliable, and with a smile.
• My last name, Duijnstee, means "dwelling in the dunes" in Dutch. It's hard to pronounce correctly in English, but sounds something like Dœynstay or Downstay.